Applications are ongoing for the Macquarie University Women in Management and Finance Scholarships 2023 in Australia. Eligible applicants are invited to apply. (naijanews.com)
Macquarie University is awarding the Women in Management and Finance Scholarship to recognize academic excellence for female students. This scholarship is available for citizens of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region, or the United States or Canada.
About Macquarie University
Ranked among the top 2 percent of universities in the world, Macquarie University is considered one of Australia’s best universities, producing graduates that are among the most sought-after professionals in the world. With a strong tradition of innovation and exploration, we continue to break new ground, with research ranked in the top one percent in the world.
Renowned for our expertise in areas like business, health, and medical sciences, we offer a wide range of exceptional undergraduate, postgraduate, and higher degree research degrees that are informed by our worldleading research discoveries.
Macquarie has one of the most generous scholarship programs in Australia, providing many opportunities each year for international students to undertake studies here.
Level/Field of Study
Scholarships are available to pursue a Master’s degree program at Macquarie University in any of the following fields:
The scholarship is to be taken in Australia to study at Macquarie University Australia. If you are an international student and you wish to study in Australia, this is for you Latest Australian Permanent Residency Visa & Citizenship Requirements
This scholarship is available for citizens of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region; or the United States or Canada.
Read also if you wish to study outside your home country Simple and Detailed Answers about Applying and Winning a Scholarship.
This scholarship awards up to AUD $15,000, applied towards your tuition fee.
Women Scholarships at Macquarie University Eligibility
- Be a female.
- Be a citizen of one of the countries located in either the African region, the Latin American region, the ASEAN region, or the United States or Canada.
- Hold an offer for a master’s degree in one of the following courses:
- Social Entrepreneur
- Business Administration
- Applied Finance
- Applied Finance(Advanced)
You are not eligible if you are:
- An Australian or New Zealand citizen or have permanent residence in Australia.
- Currently enrolled at Macquarie University for a program of equivalent level.
- Have already completed the same level or higher level of education.
- Receive another equivalent, a major award, or a scholarship from Macquarie University.
- A student studying abroad or a student participating in an exchange program that comes to Macquarie University
- You have applied or are currently registered at Macquarie University International College.
How To Apply For The Women Scholarships at Macquarie University
- Lodge an application for your chosen degree
- Receive your Macquarie University student ID number and submit a scholarship application.
You must apply for your degree before you apply for the scholarship. Scholarships are limited, so we encourage you to accept your offer and scholarship early to avoid disappointment.
No closing date is given for the application for the Women in Management and Finance Scholarship 2023.
WE ALSO RECOMMEND