The availability of flexible programs that beat the barrier of finance and inconvenience has made Brazil a popular choice for online study. In other words, free online courses in Brazil offer a great opportunity for learners to study for free from the convenience of their homes and from any part of the world. Therefore, in this article put together by World Scholarship Forum, we seek to bring to your awareness the free online courses with certificates in Brazil.
Obviously, these free online courses in Brazil aren’t exclusively reserved for students. However, in the quest for knowledge, we’re all students. So, for all that it’s worth, this article highlights the free online courses in Brazil. Carefully read through and make selections.
Free online Courses in Brazil are offered to students to make sure that as many international students as possible are not refused the chance to obtain education from anywhere in the world irrespective of where they come from or their financial circumstances.
Over 2,000 private and public schools grant higher education programs with domestic and international recognition for quality. A number of Brazilian universities rank in the top 500 public best universities in the world. Private universities also stand out for the number of quality programs offered and of students enrolled. They account for 76% of the higher education system and offer courses lasting from 2 to 6 years.
This post gives you a list of top free online courses in Brazil that you can apply for. See the table of contents below to get an overview of all this post entails.
Free Online Courses With Certificates In Brazil
Here’s a list of the free online courses with certificates in Brazil;
1. IT Security: Defending Against the Dark Arts of the Digital World
This free online course by Google covers a number of Information Technology security concepts, tools, and best practices. The self-paced course is scheduled to start on June 19. At the end of the course, you’ll learn the following;
- How various encryption algorithms and techniques work, in addition to their benefits and limitations.
- Various systems and types of authentication.
- The difference between authentication and authorization.
- How to assess potential risks and recommend ways to mitigate them.
- Best practices for securing a network.
- How to help people understand security concepts and protect themselves.
2. Structure and Functioning of Computer Networks
This free online course with certificate is scheduled to start on June 19 is designed to provide a complete overview of computer networks. In this course, you’ll…
- Describe computer networks according to the five-layer model.
- Understand all standard protocols used in TCP / IP communications.
- Learn about powerful network troubleshooting tools and techniques.
- Learn about network services like DNS and DHCP, which help get computer networks up and running.
- Understand cloud computing, everything as a service, and cloud storage.
3. Technical Support Basis
This is the first in a series that strives to prepare you to enter the IT market as a technical support specialist. In this free online course, you will get to understand the world of Information Technology. You will learn about various facets of Information Technology, such as hardware, software, internet, problem-solving, and customer service. This free online in Brazil course starts on June 19.
At the end of this course you’ll learn how to…
- Understand the operation of the binary system.
- Build a computer from scratch.
- Choose and install an operating system on a computer.
- Understand what the internet is, how it works, and its impact on the modern world.
- Learn how applications are created and how they work internally on the computer.
- Employ common methods of problem solving and interpersonal skills in an Information Technology environment.
4. Operating Systems and You: Becoming an Advanced User
Through the help of videos, hands-on practicals, and demo, you will get to understand the main components of an operating system and see how to perform critical tasks, such as software and user management, and hardware configuration.
At the end of this certified free online course, you’ll be able to…
- Browse Windows and Linux file systems using a graphical user interface and a command-line interpreter.
- Configure users, groups, and account access permissions.
- Install, configure, and remove software for Windows and Linux operating systems.
- Configure disk partitions and file systems.
- Understand how the system processes work and learn how to manage them.
- Work with system logs and remote connection tools.
- Use knowledge of the operating system to solve problems common to an IT support specialist.
5. IT Infrastructure Systems and Services Administration
Systems administration is the area of IT liable for maintaining reliable computer systems in a multi-user environment. This top online course in Brazil is here to guide you on how to manipulate and manage an IT system.
At the end of this 6- week course which starts on June 19, you’ll learn how to…
- Use best practices for choosing hardware, suppliers, and services for your organization;
- Understand how the most common infrastructure services that maintain the organization functioning and how to manage the infrastructure servers;
- Understand how to make the most of the cloud in your organization;
- Manage an organization’s computers and users using directory services, Active Directory and OpenLDAP;
- Choose and manage the tools that your organization will use;
- Back up your organization’s data and learn how to recover your IT infrastructure in the event of a disaster.
- Use knowledge in systems administration to plan and improve processes in IT environments.
6. Strategic Sales Management Specializations
This free online course in Brazil is designed for sales professionals who seek to enhance their sales planning and management competencies and skills. In this course, you will cover Effective Sales overview, Sales Strategy, Models and Frameworks to Support Sales Planning, Sales & Marketing Alignment, and you will develop a Final Project.
By the end of this free online course, you’ll have improved your knowledge, competencies, and skills regarding the sales planning process. Also, you will be able to apply the concepts integrating the sales planning process to the strategy of the company, by bridging the gap between strategy and sales. This course starts on June 19.
7. Hybrid Teaching: Personalization and Technology in Education
In this free online course with certificate is offered by the Lemann Foundation in conjunction with the Península Institute, you will have the chance to learn, from real experiences, how to integrate digital technologies into your school activities. The expertise shared by the different educators involved in this course will provide you with ideas on the Hybrid Teaching models and their relationship with the individualization of teaching.
This course starts on June 19. Therefore, enroll now and kick start your journey.
8. Learn To Teach Programming with Programae!
You don’t need to be a programmer or understand programming to take this course. This free online course in Brazil aims to help teachers in the development of their classes with ‘Programaê!’, a movement that wants to unite the daily programming of young people from all over Brazil through a practical portal, aggregating ideas, solutions, tips, and lesson plans structured for teachers. This starts on June 19.
Upon completing this course, students will be able to:
- Introduce Programaê! and the objectives of the movement.
- Define what is the role of programming in the development of skills and competences.
- Present and explore code.org as a student and as a teacher, creating classes, managing, and monitoring the progress of students.
- Understand how the lesson plans were organized and the importance of developing unplugged activities for learning the concepts of programming logic.
9. Budgeting Essentials and Development
This free online course in Brazil aims to provide an integrative and practical view of concepts, methods, and techniques to develop a budget. At the end of this online course, you will learn to…
- Develop the budget with a broad view of the corporate functions.
- Integrate the strategic guidelines into the discussions of the budgeting process.
- Structure the budget planning and development in a logical sequence.
- Coordinate the project of budget planning with the different areas of the company.
- Actively promote assumptions discussions to improve the process of developing the budget.
- Apply financial concepts to support the budget planning process.
- Design a budget monitoring and control model to support performance management.
- Evaluate the performance of the company by managing the results and the budget.
This course starts on June 19. So, do well to enroll.
10. The Practice of Managing Sports Clubs and Federation
This online free course seeks to train the students on the management of sports clubs and federations, marketing concepts focused on sports and concepts of sports sponsorship. The 6 weeks online free course starts on June 19.
11. General Management Theories For Executives
This free online course consists of 5 modules: I – Knowledge Bases; II – Classical School; III – Modernity; IV – Performance of Organizations; talks about general management principles for executives. It tackles issues and practical theories that are encountered at the management level.
The course commences on June 19. Therefore, enroll now.
12. Brand Management and Image Crisis
The importance of branding in the business world is one that can’t be left out. That is to say, “brand” is one of the most valued assets by the markets. However, with the empowerment of society, brands became more fragile and more exposed. Therefore, preparing for brand crisis management can make the difference between business survival and death.
At the end of this free online course, you will be able to know and relate the main ideas of branding, marketing information system, and marketing crisis management. Furthermore, you will be able to judge current processes and find weaknesses in the process. Moreso, you will be able to establish a basic crisis management process, involving prevention, management, and recovery activities.
This course starts on June 19.
13. Operational Management
The free online course in Operations Management helps learners develop the basic proficiency of business language with respect to Operations, and can start a career transition, start your own business or even prepare for Postgraduate courses in the area administration.
At the end of the course, you will learn, in the scope of Operations, how organizations create value for their customers, being able to interpret basic performance indicators.
This free online course starting on June 19 consists of five thematic modules that total about 15 hours of studies. Each module has an estimated duration of one week.
14. Financial Management
Just like every other free online course in Brazil, this free course on financial management intends to furnish learners with the basic proficiency of business language when it comes to Finance. Furthermore, it also teaches how to start a career transition, and own business.
At the end of this course, you’ll learn how to….
- Describe, explain, and analyze the main accounting statements (Balance Sheet, DRE, and DFC) correlating them to the main business transactions of a company.
- Interpret how variations in activity levels affect a company’s costs and results.
- Calculate the value of money over time according to cash flows, terms, and fees.
- Collate investments (or financing) based on the net present value, internal rate of return, and payback of your cash flows.
This course kick stats on June 19.
15. Introduction to Analytical Marketing
This unique online course is meant for marketing professionals, students and stakeholders who want to know the basic foundations of Analytical Marketing and its practical application. In this free online course, you will be introduced to the concept of Analytical Marketing. At the end of this course, the participant can evaluate and recommend decisions and actions in Marketing based on data analysis.
This 5 weeks course starts on June 27.
16. Conscious Capitalism
This course aims to introduce the four pillars of Conscious Capitalism, a proposal to improve the main economic system in force that guides citizens and organizations towards a more responsible dynamic, considering economic development and long-term social well-being.
At the end of the course the student will be able to:
- Explain what Conscious Capitalism is and how it aims to meet society’s current demands.
- Explain with Brazilian and international examples each of the pillars that guide Conscious Capitalism.
This 6 weeks online training starts on June 27.
17. Introduction to Systems Control
This free online course with a certificate presents the main concepts of systems control and shows its advantages and importance for modern society. Furthermore, you will understand what system control is and how control with feedback works. In addition, you will begin to notice its presence in different situations in your daily life, nature, the human body, and various devices.
This free online course kicks off on June 19.
18. Control using Frequency Response
In this free online course, you will learn how to obtain the frequency response of a Linear and Time-Invariant (LIT) system and how to use it to design controllers that meet transient and steady-state response requirements. Furthermore, you will learn to apply the Nyquist criterion, which makes use of the open-loop frequency response and allows you to determine whether a system will be stable in a closed loop.
This course kicks off on June 19.
19. Introduction to Labor Economics: Theories and Policies
This free online course in Brazil presents the study area of Labor Economics, mapping the main themes, and identifying the theoretical issues most debated in Brazil. Also, this free online course shows how institutions and public policies structure the labor market and regulate employment relations.
This course starts on June 19.
20. Entrepreneurship and Entrepreneurial Skills
In this free online course, students will have the opportunity to understand what are the skills and competences that the entrepreneur must create and develop to undertake a new venture. The tutors who are in the business sphere will share their entrepreneurial experiences, linked to the concepts and practices of the course.
This 7 weeks free online course starts on June 19.
In summary, these free online courses in Brazil don’t only alleviate the financial burden involved in learning, it presents worthwhile opportunities up for grabs. Do take advantage of this wonderful opportunity and make the best out of it. Cheers!
FAQs On Free Online Courses With Certificates In Brazil
Yes, you can actually get free online courses in Brazil on Coursera.
Yes, it is possible to get a job using online courses. Online courses are sometimes transmit real practical knowledge just like the traditional learning system.
Absolutely, these online certifications offer your courses and conduct certification exams in the ambit of law, and arm you with a certificate, everything is perfectly valid.
We Also Recommend