Looking for financial aid to study in New Zealand? Opportunities are now available at the John W& C McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University in New Zealand. Interested applicants who wish to study should apply.
This is going to be a brief one. We will bring just about all the relevant information you will require to know.
Who are the Scholarship Providers?
Lincoln University is a university in New Zealand University that was established in 1990 when Lincoln College, Canterbury, was made independent of the University of Canterbury.
It has certain undergraduate and postgraduate areas of specialization, which include agriculture, commerce, computing, engineering, environment, food, forestry, horticulture, hospitality, landscape, Māori planning, property, recreation, sciences, transport, and wine-making.
The John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships is a financial support arm of Lincoln University in New Zealand and was created to encourage and promote post-graduate research and development relating to sheep, with the end objective being to advance sheep research in New Zealand.
More About the John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships
John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University in New Zealand are master’s and PhD level scholarships across the different fields of study in the University.
The 2020 John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships has been hosted by Lincoln University, New Zealand.
John W & C McLean Trust Scholarship Benefit
The scholarship has a value that is worth $10 000 per academic year. This should cover the tuition fee, accommodation, books, research, and other personal expenses.
The number of offers available was not specified.
John W & C McLean Trust Scholarship Eligibility
To be eligible for the John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships at Lincoln University, the applicants are required to meet the following criteria;
- The applicant must be a post-graduate student from Lincoln University who is a citizen or has been resident in New Zealand for a period of not less than three years at any particular time.
- The candidate must have an excellent command of English in verbal and written communication.
- International Students from all nationalities, including the citizens and residents of New Zealand, are welcome to apply.
- Scholarships will be open to candidates who are eligible to register as candidates for postgraduate study (research only), Ph.D., or the thesis year of a Master’s degree.
- A scholarship may be awarded to a person who is not eligible to register as a candidate with Lincoln University, provided he or she becomes eligible to so register by 1 March in the year following the awards or by such other date as may be determined by the Vice-Chancellor in a particular case.
Application Procedures for John W & C McLean Trust Scholarship
Interested applicants are expected to download the John W & C McLean Scholarship Application Form. Completed application forms are to be submitted to the following;
PO Box 85084
Christchurch, New Zealand
To obtain more information about John W & C McLean Trust Scholarships and Lincoln University, visit the Official Website
John W & C. McLean Trust Scholarships Application Deadline
The deadline for the John W & C. McLean Trust Scholarships offer is November 1st in every academic year.