Leicester Castle Business School at De Montfort University is calling for applications for full-time Postgraduate Scholarships for international students wishing to study in September 2022.
Award of this Leicester Castle Business School Postgraduate Scholarship is through an application and selection process, where you will need to provide a 500-word statement demonstrating your commitment to the DMU values.
This Business School Postgraduate scholarship is awarded as part of an application and selection process.
De Montfort University is a public university in the city of Leicester, England. The University is organized into four faculties: Art, Design, and Humanities; Business and Law; Health and Life Sciences; and Computing, Engineering, and Media.
Leicester Castle Business School was founded by De Montfort University of Leicester (DMU) to meet the needs of 21st-century businesses. Under the direction of Professor Dana Brown, the school will go beyond the usual business by providing a unique learning environment.
This encourages students to challenge conventions and create and inspire thought-provoking ways and tools.
Level/ Field of Study
Leicester Castle Business School program covers Postgraduates program.
Leicester Castle Business School scholarships are hosted by Leicester Castle Business School at De Montfort University UK.
If you are an international student and you desire to study in the UK, Check out the best scholarships obtainable for study in the UK
Business School Postgraduate Scholarships is opened for international students.
Aside from the Business School Postgraduate Scholarships, there are other scholarships available to international students to study abroad. You can check our scholarship by country to access all scholarships available.
- The scholarships cover the total amount of the course fees.
- The scholarship also includes an additional grant of £ 5,000 that can be used to cover accommodation and subsistence expenses. Amounts are usually paid in several installments.
Eligibility for Business School Postgraduate Scholarships
- Students must have achieved academic recognition through a first-grade degree or equivalent.
- You must complete an application form and have admission to one of the following qualified graduate programs at Leicester Castle Business School:
Business Management in Sport MSc
Corporate management in the creative industry MSc
Motorsports business MA
Creative Enterprise MSc
MSc Global Banking & Finance
Master of Finance and Global Investment
Intercultural Communication MA
How to apply for Leicester Castle Business School scholarships 2022
To apply, please complete the scholarship application form.
The explanation of a maximum of 500 words must include the following
- Why should you receive the scholarship?
- Your understanding and passion for your subject?
- How would you make a positive contribution to Leicester Castle Business School during your studies?
- How can a Leicester Castle Business School program be useful to you in the future?
Leicester Castle Business School scholarships Deadline 2022
The Leicester Castle Business School scholarships 2022 application deadline is September 2022.
Click here for more details and to apply.
The scholarship we have brought to you is for postgraduates. Leicester castle’s business school program is for graduates who wish to study in the UK.
I hope you read the post carefully?