Durham University is happy to call for applications for the Full-Time Santander Master Scholarships at Durham University in UK 2022, eligible persons are by this notice charged to hurry and apply for this program before the deadline.
Here is the table of content.
About Durham University
Durham University (legally the University of Durham) is a collegiate public research university in Durham, North East England, with a second campus in Stockton-on-Tees.
It was one of the first universities to commence tuition in England for more than 600 years and is one of a number of institutions that has been described as the third-oldest university in England.
Course Level for Full-Time Santander Master Scholarships at Durham University in UK:
Scholarships are available to pursue Master’s Degree programmes (excluding MRes and Masters by Research).
Scholarships are awarded in the field offered by the university.
Scholarship Award for Full-Time Santander Master Scholarships at Durham University in UK:
Up to 6 scholarships worth £5,000 are available.
Applicants from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA and Qatar are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
- Eligible Countries: Applicants from Argentina, Belgium, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Germany, Ghana, Mexico, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, Singapore, South Korea, Spain, United Arab Emirates, Uruguay, USA, and Qatar are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year’s degree.
- English Language Requirements: Applicants must be fluent in English.
In order to be eligible for support, students will come from families who have a household income level of £42,875 or below per annum and who are able to provide confirmation of their 2020/21 student loan entitlement together with appropriate evidence to support their request for financial support.
If your income has not been assessed by the Student Loans Company you will need to provide evidence of your household income in the form of documents such as:
- 3 months’ payslips, or
- Latest annual tax summary document, or
- An employment contract, or
- Self-employed accounts
Scholarship can be taken in the
The scholarship can be taken in the UK
How to Apply:
- Stage 1: submit an online postgraduate academic application directly to Durham University. When completing this application please indicate your intention to apply for a Santander Scholarship in the funding section of the academic application. Please ensure that you submit your academic application to Durham University as soon as possible and no later than the scholarship application deadline.
- Stage 2: submit an online scholarship application
Application Deadline: 30th April.
This scholarship is Kindly supported by a generous gift from Santander Universities, up to 15 scholarships worth £2,000, are available to applicants commencing their studies in October 2022.
Applications are welcomed from prospective Durham University students from selected countries with a household income below £42,875.